What do you think of the Cub? [UPDATED]

Hello folks, just an update.The poll was up for 21 days, and we received a fair amount of votes! Over 56% of our readership loves the site! The other 44% likes it, which we will definitely take. Thanks for the votes and views everybody. Keep on checking out our site, the updates will continue throughout the school year.

 

Brandon Smedley, Editor

 

Original Post

Hello readers!  We had  a ton of hits this past week, and we appreciate everyone that has viewed the new Cub.  But we want to know: do you like it?  Would you change something?  Check out the poll below and let us know, then leave a comment if you’d like to see us change something with the site.  Thanks again for a great first week everyone!

Advertisements

5 responses to “What do you think of the Cub? [UPDATED]

You must be logged in to post a comment.

%d bloggers like this: